You’re Invited for a Free Club Fitting Event for the All New Tour Edge Exotics – 722 Series.
Tues | May 3, 2022 | 5:00pm – 8:00pm
Free Club Fitting
First 12 Golfers on May 3, 2022
Do Not Miss Out on the Free Club Fitting Event. Tuesday, May 3, 2022, BGA’s Tour Edge Exotics, Fitting Specialist will introduce, their All New 722 Exotic Series. The event will be held from 5:00pm to 8:00pm at Barla Golf Academy in Noblesville, IN.
The first 12 BGA Members or local Golfers are invited to signup at BGA or simply email us or text us to to secure your spot for a Free – 30 Minute PING Club Fitting Appointment our Tour Edge Exotics, Fitting Specialist or with Coach Scott Barla.
Tour Edge has today unveiled its new Exotics 722 Series irons which feature VibrCor & Diamond Face technology.
Tour Edge is also launching the new C722 Ti-Utility iron as part of the 722 Series, with both the Extreme (E) and Competition (C) ranges designed to produce different playing characteristics targeting a specific player looking for unique performance qualities.
We’ve made the tour-popular C722 Iron 15% smaller than the previous iteration with a thinner top-line and shorter blade length, while raising the launch profile and expanding the sweet spot on the E722 Iron. With the new C722 Ti-Utility, we’ve taken one of the most played utility irons on the PGA Tour Champions, thinned out the topline and added some adjustability, as well as increasing ball speed to make this one of the fastest utilities you will find anywhere.” – Tour Edge founder and President David Glod
FREE Tour Edge Exotics CLUB FITTING EVENT
- Open to BGA Members , Students and Customers (Adults & Juniors Welcome)
- Free 30 Minute Tour Edge Exotics Club Fitting
- Exclusive Tour Edge Exotics CLUB Fitting experience.
DATE: Tuesday, May 3, 2022
TIME: 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM
LOCATION: Barla Golf Academy
ADDRESS: 14660 Herriman Blvd, Suite 550
Noblesville, IN 46060
SIGN UP TODAY
Coach Scott Barla discusses the benefits of Custom Club Fitting at Barla Golf Academy in Noblesville, Indiana
COVID-19 Custom Fitting Safety Protocol
The safety of our employees and customers is our #1 priority. We have put in place preventive measures that align with CDC guidelines. We want our customers to feel safe and comfortable to attend any of our fitting events.
We are encouraging our employees and customers to protect themselves and help stop the spread of the virus by following the safety protocols below:
· Wearing face masks
· Using hand sanitizer or wearing gloves.
· Keeping at least 6 feet apart from other people.
· Keeping all surfaces clean and hygienic before the start of event.
· Cleaning and sanitizing all equipment to be used before event.
· Washing and sanitizing any equipment used by the participant before the next participant enters Mizuno designated area.
· Encouraging customers who are feeling sick, have been exposed or vulnerable due to age, compromised immunity or pre-existing conditions to stay home and reschedule their appointment.