MIZUNO 221, 223 & 225 IRON HEADs
CLUB FITTING NIGHT
Available for First 18 Golfers on Jan 18 2022
You will not want to miss this Complimentary Club Fitting Event. Tuesday, January 18, 2022, Our MIZUNO Technical Representative will introduce, the NEW 2022 Iron Heads. The event will be held from 6:00pm to 9:00pm at Barla Golf Academy in Noblesville, IN.
The first 18 BGA Members or local Golfers are invited to click on the link below to MIZUNO’S portal to secure your spot for a Free – 30 Minute Club Fitting Appointment with the IN Mizuno Territory Representative, Mizuno Tech Representative or with Coach Scott Barla.
Barla Golf Academy is proud to offer Mizuno’s Shaft Optimizer for all Club Fittings.
- This revolutionary diagnostic Club Fitting Tool will be available on site for this special event. Each player will be fitted with the Mizuno Shaft Optimizer – 3D Fitting experience.
- With 3 swings, the Optimizer can identify the shaft, digital lie angle and set make-up that is best suited for the player.
- All BGA Members and Customers should experience this if they have not previously!
COMPLIMENTARY MIZUNO CLUB FITTING EVENT
- Open to BGA Members , Students and Customers (Adults & Juniors Welcome)
- Free 30 Minute Mizuno Club Fitting
- Exclusive Mizuno Shaft Optimizer-3D Fitting experience.
DATE: Tuesday, January 18, 2022
TIME: 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
LOCATION: Barla Golf Academy
ADDRESS: 14660 Herriman Blvd, Suite 550
Noblesville, IN 46060
Coach Scott Barla discusses the benefits of Custom Club Fitting at Barla Golf Academy in Noblesville, Indiana
COVID-19 Custom Fitting Safety Protocol
The safety of our employees and customers is our #1 priority. We have put in place preventive measures that align with CDC guidelines. We want our customers to feel safe and comfortable to attend any of our fitting events.
We are encouraging our employees and customers to protect themselves and help stop the spread of the virus by following the safety protocols below:
· Wearing face masks
· Using hand sanitizer or wearing gloves.
· Keeping at least 6 feet apart from other people.
· Keeping all surfaces clean and hygienic before the start of event.
· Cleaning and sanitizing all equipment to be used before event.
· Washing and sanitizing any equipment used by the participant before the next participant enters Mizuno designated area.
· Encouraging customers who are feeling sick, have been exposed or vulnerable due to age, compromised immunity or pre-existing conditions to stay home and reschedule their appointment.