You’re Invited to this Complimentary Event!
Introducing PING i525 IRONS
CLUB FITTING NIGHT
Available for First 12 Golfers on March 8 2022
You will not want to miss this Complimentary Club Fitting Event. Tuesday, March 8, 2022, BGA’s PING Fitting Specialist will introduce, their NEW i525 Irons. The event will be held from 6:00pm to 9:00pm at Barla Golf Academy in Noblesville, IN.
The first 12 BGA Members or local Golfers are invited to signup at BGA or simply email us or text us to to secure your spot for a Free – 30 Minute PING Club Fitting Appointment our PING Fitting Specialist or with Coach Scott Barla.
Barla Golf Academy is proud to offer PING’s Advanced Club Fitting Experience
Utilizing PING’s advanced tools (hardware and software) your fitter will solicit your input and use the PING Process of Elimination to narrow down club choices until the two best-performing options are identified. Ultimately, ball flight is king and will be used to finalize your specs – while also considering feel, sound and consistency. Your fitter will alternate between the final two clubs, discussing performance relative to your preferences and needs until you can choose one. You then proceed to the next fitting step.
Static (Biometric) Fitting – The Time-Tested Starting Point
Dynamic Swing Test – How You Deliver the Club at Impact
Ball-Flight Analysis – Last But Not Least
COMPLIMENTARY PING CLUB FITTING EVENT
- Open to BGA Members , Students and Customers (Adults & Juniors Welcome)
- Free 30 Minute PING Club Fitting
- Exclusive PING CLUB Fitting experience.
DATE: Tuesday, March 8, 2022
TIME: 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
LOCATION: Barla Golf Academy
ADDRESS: 14660 Herriman Blvd, Suite 550
Noblesville, IN 46060
SIGN UP TODAY: Email us – [email protected] or Text Us at 317-210-3499
Coach Scott Barla discusses the benefits of Custom Club Fitting at Barla Golf Academy in Noblesville, Indiana
COVID-19 Custom Fitting Safety Protocol
The safety of our employees and customers is our #1 priority. We have put in place preventive measures that align with CDC guidelines. We want our customers to feel safe and comfortable to attend any of our fitting events.
We are encouraging our employees and customers to protect themselves and help stop the spread of the virus by following the safety protocols below:
· Wearing face masks
· Using hand sanitizer or wearing gloves.
· Keeping at least 6 feet apart from other people.
· Keeping all surfaces clean and hygienic before the start of event.
· Cleaning and sanitizing all equipment to be used before event.
· Washing and sanitizing any equipment used by the participant before the next participant enters Mizuno designated area.
· Encouraging customers who are feeling sick, have been exposed or vulnerable due to age, compromised immunity or pre-existing conditions to stay home and reschedule their appointment.